русский форум MMORPG KALONLINE

Объявление

1. Правила действуют для всех. 2. Просьба ко всем регистрироваться под никами под которыми вы в Кал играете. А то мне старому ни..... (в смысле ничего) не понятно. 3. Форум для гильдии СССР, но будем рады видеть всех, знающих русский язык. 4. Просьба соблюдать правила приличия. 5. Любая национальная вражда будет наказываться расстрелом. 6. Любые нехорошие высказывания о другом мембере форума запрещены.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » русский форум MMORPG KALONLINE » Разговоры на кухне » GMskiye otveti for batya only

GMskiye otveti for batya only

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

GM Reply

Hello.

This is Kalonline.

First, I can not understand what you said "we cant restore you item because your ID information is wrong".

When I check about your previous messages, we do not say like that to you.

And as you said, we are working for clients security, but it is not meaning of we have reponsibility for clients mistake or abusing.

And we also, for your account and your convenience, have checked your account and blocked who hacked your account.

But as we told, we can not restore whole thing lost but the things that was in hackers account.

There are lots of people that could not be restored nothing after hacking.

Please understand this, and we have done we can do the best.

So, if you want them, please let us know.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.
Hello !!! Your letter foolishness i I for you not child !!!
In Your first answer you say me "we cant restore you item because your ID information is wrong". But when I have sent necessary ID u find for me new problem !!! You break its user agreement since do not create necessary protection of the process of the play , indicate proof this : Talisman (TOD TOA) hack-2004 year , Tradehack 2005-2006 years , Revision stone hack 2006 year , data base hack 2006 year,
freeze hack 2007 year and uncountable rollback your server .With the result that much folk lost expa , Kalkash item , time and most main money !!! Want to notify you if you my requirements do not satisfy I apply to international judicial and lawdefensive organizations.From lawsuit you will lose more than I here !!! I am not joke !!!
Restore it :
1.+3 Prideful DaeChang Gloves of Doggebi Equip:Bead of Fire
2.+2 Prideful Hair Decoration of Doggebi Equip:Bead of Fire
3.+2 Fixed DaeChangEau of Doggebi Equip:Bead of Fire (armor)
4.+2 Prideful DaeChang Shorts of Doggebi Equip:Bead of Fire
5.+3 Prideful DaeChang Shoes of Doggebi Equip:Bead of Fire
6.Under 1.000.000 geons.

GM Reply

Hello.

This is Kalonilne.

We are checking about your request and we restored items that we can do.

Please check about this.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.
Hello !!!
in your letter # 117252 write "You request unfeasible because ID information is wrong.
You write "There are lots of people that could not be restored nothing after hacking" but i am know people who hacked in summer 2006 and u compensation 200.000.000 geons -its DracoMaster in Hanin server .
Since you can not restore item I want that you have paid me compensation equal on price for present-day day
(in my past letter you can find my hacked items list ).
"So, if you want them, please let us know" - YES I WANT THEM !!!
Or have officially refused me that I could applies to court.
Have nice day.

First, I can not understand what you said "we cant restore you item because your ID information is wrong".

When I check about your previous messages, we do not say like that to you.

And as you said, we are working for clients security, but it is not meaning of we have reponsibility for clients mistake or abusing.

And we also, for your account and your convenience, have checked your account and blocked who hacked your account.

But as we told, we can not restore whole thing lost but the things that was in hackers account.

There are lots of people that could not be restored nothing after hacking.

Please understand this, and we have done we can do the best.

So, if you want them, please let us know.

GM Reply

Hello.

This is Kalonline.

We check all of your information, and we have done all we could do.

Unfortunately, we found only that amount of zamogoen.

And there is no more items to restore.

Please understand this.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.
Hello GM !!!
Thank you for restore me 199.000.000 geons BUT on present-day prices i am hacked for 600.000.000 geons . You can check prices in City of Priest . Pleace restore else 400.000.000 geons .
Have nice day !!!

do etoqo bilo pisem 6-7 no ya ix ne skidivayu

i f10 SS

Spasibo sata !!! Budu probuvat pisat... :/

s yazikom mojet bit neochen NO GMi ponyali =)))

uh kak tyt vse interesno:)

Вы здесь » русский форум MMORPG KALONLINE » Разговоры на кухне » GMskiye otveti for batya only